Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obsession?


I've spent a lot of time watching TV shows since school got out. By TV shows I mean 30 Rock on netflix and by a lot of time I mean give or take 5 seasons in the last week and a halfish...

This is what happens when I start something...Avatar, Psych, Harry Potter movies. I have to finish them.

...to share some of the fun I'm having:



Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan): "I'm gonna make you a mix tape. You like Phil Collins?"
Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin): "I have two ears and a heart, don't I?"


Okay, fine, maybe I'm a little old-fashioned. I'm sorry I'm a real woman and not some over-sexed New York nympho like those sluts on Everybody Loves Raymond.
– Liz
Frank:Tracy, did you hear? Fred Dawkins, the incredibly overweight guy Pac-man was based off of, died.Tracy:I will eat a bowl of cherries and some ghost meat in his honor.

I'm sure [my mother] is down there sitting on the curb, chain smoking, waiting for me to come out, just like the day I was born.
– Jenna
Someone get a PA to feed me baby food, or I will drop a D in the green room. Yeah. Last week you thought I was crying wolf, didn'tcha?
– Jenna
Thanks, Jack, for coming to this emergency meeting. I'm sorry I'm four hours late, but my alarm clock didn't go off because it died in a cock fight last night.
– Tracy


If I could push a button and five people in the world would die, but I'd get free cable for life, I'd do it.
– Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah, I love this show. Everyone is just so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley! This is so funny that you have been watching TV like its going out of style! Me and Jeremy bought the first season of Friday Night Lights and watched it in like 3 days! Its like I need a job or something! haha!! But I would recommend that show if you are looking for a new one and I think its on netflicks right now... Also, I wanted to give your our blog address because I don't think I ever did. Its stevensonscoop.blogspot.com. So you can follow us if you want, but I promise we aren't that exciting. Lets please do something soon! K great! Peace!!!

    ReplyDelete