Relation: Brotha (from the same motha)
Best car to describe him: any car that looks a little too old to be on the road, rusty on the edges, and an old ski rack up top.
Top 10 Memories of Jonathan
1) Road trip to North Carolina when we were kids...we were pulling one of his stuffed dogs through the seat cushon in the van, and the dog's ear ripped off. We all looked at each other in shock, then quietly mourned the loss while continuing to play with the now handicapped dog.
2) Jonathan used to dress like Micheal from Barney...he would change so they had a similar outfit on during the episode (don't be embarrassed Jonathan, it's funny)
3) Probably 90% of the times Jonathan has been pulled over I was in the car with him...it's actually suspicious how often he gets pulled over when I'm in the car. (Along with that, Jonathan is REALLY superstitious)
4) Jonathan is the kind of person I can talk to for HOURS with little-no prompt.
Funny story: when we were little and he had a huge bed in his room we decided to sleep in there...We talked forever and mistook sunset for sunrise so we thought we stayed up all night...then we cried because we thought we would get sick from not sleeping...It's actually kind of a lame story I guess
5) Driving to go skiing...hearing a BAM BAM BAM BAM (screws popping loose) and turning around to watch our ski rack fly off the roof (it was holding our snowboards/skis) and watching it slide off the road. Then pulling over and trudging along the highway in snowboard boots to get our stupid crap.
6) Jonathan did my hair one time when my arms were broken (it was the worst ponytail of my life and Kelsey fixed it once I got to school, but who else has a straight brother who is willing to do that?!)
7) "Hiding" his stuff in Grammy's basement so I wouldn't go through it and take stuff while he was on his mission...that worked for like a month tops.
8) Teaching me how to drive stickshift and allowing me to cry when I ran over an entire family of racoons (literally) while he cursed and made sure there was no blood on his car.
9) Using a 4-letter-word vocabulary when I grinded gears while running a stoplight in the HUGE rocket truck (again, trying to learn stickshift)
10) Being with me when I broke my arms, awkwardly getting ib profen out of my pocket because my hands wouldn't fit, telling me "Your wrists don't look thaaaat bad...." (they did look that bad)
You are a great big brother Jonathan!! The best I have ;) Meet him people!! he's a fun guy !!