I love the Avatar...
Not the blue people movie(which is great)
THE LAST AIRBENDER!
It is just about my favorite thing to do on tv. Seriously that cast is hillarious. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. It is too bad that there were only 4 elements and 3 series. They should have gotten ahold of the periodic table or something.
So to sum up why I love this show so much, let me give some reasons...
1) Whenever there is a bender fight I am pretty much on the edge of my seat.
2) When Aang goes into the Avatar State and whoops some butt I usually start cheering...or proudly cursing at the fire nation.
3) Whenever Sakka opens his mouth I burst out laughing.
4) Whenever Uncle Iroh cries, I cry.
5) When Toph learned how to metal bend I almost wet my pants with excitement.
6) When Prince Zuko cut his ponytail I was more than mildly attracted.
7) I am secretly pleased when others underestimate Uncle Iroh's strength and bending abilities.
8) Azula is on my list of top 10 worst enemies.
9) I love Katara, but I get annoyed of her just like a big sister.
10) I LOVE the Banjo music whenever Momo or Aang dances.
So seriously fellas, this is the best show ever. Watch it on Netflix and if you have a heart for Adventurous Comedy you will thank me later.